Some products are perfect for keeping in a kitchen draw or under the sink just in case. Bond It Rescue Tape is one of those products. As a tape it is different to anything you will have used before. In this post we explore a few of the possible uses for this product and highlight the key features.
Rescue tape is a self-adhesive silicone tape that is waterproof and air tight. It can be used for both permanent and temporary repairs. The key features of rescue tape include:
- Self-fusing tape that sticks to itself as you wrap it around items
- Pressure resistant up to 8 bar (with a hose diameter of 25mm)
- Waterproof and airtight for a tight, permanent seal
- 8000V Electrical Insulation
- 260 Degrees Celsius Heat Resistance
- Over 3 metres of tape per roll!
The Possibilities Are Endless…
Rescue tape can be used in a variety of situations, including everything from fixing leaks in hosepipes to electrical repairs. Below are just a few typical uses:
- Hose, pipe and plumbing repairs in the garden and home
- Electrical Insulation
- Sealing electrical connections
- Tool handles and grips
- Emergency automotive repairs
You can purchase rescue tape in a variety including both black and white. If you have used rescue tape or you have any other suggested uses then feel free to share them in the comments below.