So, we are into the summer holidays, which means you may be thinking of ways to keep your kids entertained. What is there to do? Well here are a few suggestions that will hopefully spark a few ideas off for you:
- Indoor picnic- Why not throw an indoor picnic for your kids? Get a blanket and prepare some really fun food. Our cookshop will have just the tools that you need for the job.
- Baking. With an abundance of recipes out there with kids in mind, baking is a great little activity to do with the kids. Do however; make sure your cooker is up to scratch for a summer of baking. Check out our advice centre for top maintenance tips
- Learn to make play dough .
- Make paper planes. Visit www.paperairplanes.co.uk and go crazy. Be eco-friendly and use scrap paper.
- Free tennis- visit www.tennisforfree.com for information on free tennis courts in your area.
- Why not go on a trip to the zoo? If you’re travelling anywhere by car then we have Sat Nav accessories to help you avoid any wrong turnings.
- Take them on a park adventure- there is bound to be a park right near your doorstep, and they cost no money to visit (apart from the occasional ice-cream).
Whatever you decide to do with your kids this summer, BuySpares may be able to help your activities run more smoothly and efficiently.